Quadra Customer Service Accessibility Policy
Quadra supports the full inclusion of persons with disabilities as set out in the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms, as well as all Provincial statutes pertaining to Human Rights, Disabilities and Accessibility. Quadra is continually striving to make the workplace progressively more accessible and responsive to the needs of persons with disabilities. Quadra’s policies and practices are formally reviewed on an ongoing basis in order to ensure that they not only comply but exceed customer expectation. Quadra is committed to being an industry leader in all that it does as outlined in its Mission Statement and Core Values. This policy is intended to benefit the full range of persons with disabilities. Everyone will be treated with equal courtesy, respect, made to feel welcome and have their need for accommodation respected whenever they interact with Quadra.
This Policy is available in alternate formats and delivery methods upon request.
To be the leading provider of chemical and ingredient distribution services, bringing the world’s best suppliers to the Canadian marketplace.
Through partnership, teamwork and innovative business practices, we provide:
- Superior value for our target customers by understanding their needs, applying our unique expertise and dedication to outstanding services.
- Distinctive representation for our suppliers by aligning our capabilities to meet their objectives through our superior market knowledge, strong customer relationships, and national distribution infrastructure.
- Growth opportunities for our employees and shareholders through sustained profitability.
- Connected to our Customers, Suppliers, and Employees
- Quick on our Feet
- Having Fun
Training for Staff:
Quadra will provide training on customer service to all employees that have direct interaction with customers as part of their initial orientation as well as part of their ongoing annual development plan(s). This will include but will not be limited to:
- How to interact and communicate with persons with various types of disabilities
- How to interact and communicate with persons using different communication media, equipment or devices that may assist with the provision of goods or services to persons with disabilities.
Staff will be trained as appropriate on policies, best practices and procedures that affect the way goods and services are provided to persons with disabilities. Staff will also be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to these policies, practices and procedures.
The ultimate goal of this policy is to meet service delivery expectations while serving all stakeholders with disabilities. Comments on our services regarding how well those expectations are being met are welcomed and appreciated. Our procedures are available for review. Where possible all feedback will be formally acknowledged, reviewed and immediately addressed as soon as possible.
All communication can be directed to:
Human Resources Manager / Directrice des ressources humaines
Quadra Chemicals Ltd.
Phone: (905) 337-4245