Quadra aims to achieve the highest possible standards of sustainability through our operational activities and outreach to the broader community.
“Quadra is committed to the promotion of the principles of sustainable chemistry.”
Quadra aims to achieve the highest possible standards of sustainability through our operational activities and outreach to the broader community. To reach this objective, Quadra will continue to assess and improve the environmental impact of our operations, as well as our supply chain, social and employment practices. Quadra will maintain a Sustainability Task Force to address these matters.
Celebrating Earth Day – 2022 theme “Invest in our Planet.”
Today’s the day to take action not just because you care about the natural world, but because we all live on it. Every one of us needs a healthy Earth to support our jobs, livelihoods, health & survival, and happiness. A healthy planet is not an option — it is a necessity.
Quadra is in the top 6% of global companies that are assessed by EcoVadis on several criteria such as environmental impact, labour & human rights and ethics. Our efforts towards responsible practices continue to be recognized, we reached and maintained a Gold rating status since 2015.
As a signatory member of the United Nations Global Compact, we report our Communication on Progress (COP) on Sustainability initiatives in our yearly GRI report.
Quadra will continue to be involved with community and industry organizations and charitable projects. This involvement may include, but is not limited to:
- Ongoing support for charitable organizations
- Maintaining an active and participatory role in Responsible Distribution Canada (formerly CACD), following the principles of Responsible Distribution®
- Building strong relationships with other individuals, organizations and communities that share our values
Fully engaged employees are very important to implementation of sustainability initiatives. Quadra will continue to create an atmosphere conducive to an open dialogue about environment, health and safety using the below means:
- Regular publication of company sustainability newsletter and/or blog
- Recognition of use of sustainable means of transportation, such as cycling, public transit, carpooling, etc.
- Reimbursing employees enrolled in fitness and weight management programs through the Wellness Plan