Please Join Quadra and Prayon for a discussion on phosphates.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021 1:00 pm EDT
Prayon, a global leader in phosphate chemistry, is a Belgium based company established in 1882 with a turnover of almost $900 million USD/year. Their group manufactures an extensive range of phosphate and fluorine products that are used in food and industrial applications, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals and more.
- General Update on the Phosphate Market
- Phosphate Basics:
- Where do phosphates come from?
- How are they produced?
- Phosphoric Acid
- The “Alphabet Soup” of Salts
- How Phosphates are used in:
- Current trends and latest innovations
Larry Baum, Area Sales Manager – Prayon Inc.