TEXTURLUX® Hold can increase the foam stability and aesthetics in shampoo, and is especially appealing in sulfate-free systems
The TEXTURLUX® Personal Care Additives are a range of products designed to give personal care formulators bio-based options in thickening, emulsion stabilisation, film forming, and the formation of skin creams, hair products and other personal care applications.
With addition of small amounts, TEXTURLUX® Hold can increase the foam stability and aesthetics primarily in clear systems. It is especially appealing in sulfate-free systems, which can be seen with our Super Sulfate-Free Shampoo.
TEXTURLUX® ingredients provide excellent rheology, sensational aesthetics and superb stability without being sticky or tacky.
Sulfate-Free Shampoo with and without TEXTURLUX® Hold
Download the PDF here.
Without Texturlux® Hold
- Treating shampoo as a hand wash: white lather, did not bubble well.
- Shampoo applied on hair sample: lathered, foamy, had more bubbles than hand wash.
- During washing: hair was soft and rinsed out easily, leaving a pretty soft, smooth, and silky after feeling.
- Dried hair: initial knots when brushing through with fingers and not as soft
With Texturlux® Hold
- Treating shampoo as hand wash: nice white lather, produced many bubbles, very foamy.
- Shampoo applied on hair sample: lathered nicely, very foamy, produced many bubbles.
- During washing: hair was a little softer than hair sample without hold, rinsed out easily, leaving a very soft, smooth, and silky after feeling.
- Dried hair: remained soft and smooth, did not produce any knots while brushing it through with fingers.