Date: November 4, 2018 - November 7, 2018
Walter E. Washington Convention Center - Washington, DC
AAPS will introduce a brand new meeting, PharmSci 360, in November 2018 to address the evolving educational needs of pharmaceutical scientists.
The goals for this event include:
• Increasing collaboration between small molecule and biologics-focused scientists
• Engaging attendees in a meaningful learning experience
• Bringing new research forward
• Supporting our members’ business objectives
PharmSci 360 has a dramatically different schedule and program than previous events. In basic terms, AAPS PharmSci 360 has five scientific tracks, and each track is split in half over biomolecular and chemical science. There will also be two topics – each could be thought of as a theme for the event -- running across all the tracks.
The scientific program tracks are:
• Preclinical Development (including Discovery)
• Clinical Pharmacology
• Manufacturing & Bioprocessing
• Formulation & Quality