Date: December 20, 2018
Order picking and preparation | Stock handling and inventory control | Cycle inventory counting | Shipping and receiving of all products | Ensure proper paperwork is completed as per Company policies | Maintain warehouse cleanliness | Comply with all Health and Safety regulations | Perform other duties as required
- Order picking and preparation
- Stock handling and inventory control
- Cycle inventory counting
- Shipping and receiving of all products
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed as per Company policies
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- High school certificate
- 1 to 3 years warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a fork-lift
- Good physical condition
- Good computer skills
- Team player, self-motivated and the ability to handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- WHMIS/TDG experience would be an asset
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Warehouse Person
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.