Warehouse Person – 6 Month Contract
Date: May 1, 2019
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Warehouse Person for a 6-month contract, to assist our operation’s group in our Burlington, Ontario facility.
- Order picking and preparation
- Stock handling and inventory control
- Cycle inventory counting
- Shipping and receiving of all products
- Ensure proper paperwork is completed as per Company policies
- Maintain warehouse cleanliness
- Comply with all Health and Safety regulations
- Perform other duties as required
- High school certificate
- 1 to 3 years warehouse experience
- Ability to operate a fork-lift Counter Balance and Reach
- Good physical condition
- Team player, self-motivated and the ability to handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- WHMIS/TDG experience
- Good computer skills
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Subject: Warehouse Person – 6 Month Contract
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.