Technical Support Engineer
Date: April 12, 2019
To support Quadra’s natural gas processing customers by delivering value through providing product and operational expertise in the areas of process troubleshooting, optimization and design, detailed written product analysis reports and operator training.
- To provide plant engineering services (noted above) in energy, utility, equipment, and process optimization
- To effectively overcome buying resistance and participate in closing sales through selling the value added components of Quadra’s service offering
- To deal directly with supplier engineering support personnel and then transfer knowledge to client
- To conduct joint calls with Quadra personnel and suppliers
- To maintain fully detailed records of prospect and customer contacts
- To develop project opportunities in the key technical products
- To capture the value delivered to customers and enter associated reports into Quadra’s software
- To coordinate with Sales Representatives in supporting new plant start ups
- To build credibility for the company and generate customer trust through professional conduct at all times
- To keep abreast of industry and competitor product development
- Chemical or mechanical engineering degree from a recognized university
- A minimum of three years natural gas processing or directly related experience
- Strong computer skills including Excel and MS Word
- Desire to live and work in the Grande Prairie area
- Willingness to travel 1-2 nights per week
Traits that are a good fit for this role :
- Ability to build rapport
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- High Endurance
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Technical Support Engineer
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.