Team Leader – Customer Service
Date: December 1, 2019
Brief: Quadra Chemicals is currently recruiting for a dynamic and motivated professional to fill the role of Team Lead, Customer Service. We are looking for a strong leader who will ensure that our customer-driven focus is executed and illustrated in all actions of the customer service department.
The chosen candidate will lead the customer service team in a manner that encourages the team to take ownership and responsibility for customer service and productivity. This person will motivate, challenge and encourage the development of team his/her members.
We are looking for a candidate who will fit well with our culture and be interested in a long career in management and customer service.
- Lead customer service team in a manner that encourages the team to take ownership and responsibility for customer service and productivity
- Lead weekly Customer Service and monthly Customer Solution Meetings
- Review performance issues and manage service level for local branch. Evaluate areas/trends/root causes that require improvement/action.
- Ensure team-oriented communication between all internal departments to solve issues and ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure goal and performance reviews are done with all team members: including annual plan, 2 periodic reviews, annual performance evaluation
- Ensure Continuous improvement initiatives and procedures are well-understood and followed within the customer service team
- Implement, promote and ensure a good understanding of all procedures and technology changes
- Responsible for encouraging collaboration of the team to find ways to improve productivity – using technology and process innovation
- Ensure that all team members receive required training, coaching, feedback to foster development and performance
- Ensure team members have a clear understanding of strategic, department objectives as well as their personal objectives
- Have a post-secondary diploma or college diploma (ideally in business, administration or marketing)
- 5 years relevant business experience
- Past supervisory experience
- Proven excellent leadership, management and team-building skills
- Have acquired strong computer skills (ideally with a CRM like SalesForce and be able to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
- Must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated, customer-driven, dynamic and professional
- Excellent organizational skills, customer-driven and good understanding of Quality and Continuous Improvement Concepts
- Proven excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- High degree of organization and planning
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Team Leader – Customer Service
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.