Talent Acquisition Advisor
Date: May 29, 2019
Reporting to the Senior Director, Human Resources, this role will champion talent acquisition strategies for all sites, in collaboration with our Canadian HR Team. As a member of the Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Specialist role requires you to work in a fast-paced environment where you need to be creative, agile and quick to adapt to change
- Act as the subject matter expert with regards to hiring process, candidate markets, and resources
- Define social media strategy to increase our visibility
- Develop and implement a standardized hiring process and support tools
- Provide and implement hiring strategies for each position, including phone, Skype and face-to-face interviews
- Implement innovative ways to encourage employee referrals and use our employee’s network to source great candidates
- Prepare job advertisements, manage postings on career website as well as other relevant posting websites
- Leading and executing hiring processes of positions based in head office, and support HRBPs in different sites for all other positions
- Proactively source candidates for existing vacancies and build talent pipeline for future vacancies
- Develop and implement an Employer branding strategy, finding innovative ways to brand Quadra
- Implement the Talent Acquisition module of our Human Capital Management system
- Prepare reporting as required
- 3-5 years of experience in a hands-on Talent Acquisition role
- Ability to connect with candidates, understand their motivations, and expertly manage them through the recruitment life cycle
- You are results driven with a willingness to work hard and get the job done
- You are very organized, detail oriented and have a strong critical and professional judgment
- You are bilingual (French & English)
So, if you…
- Like to play as a team and work with colleagues (no egos)
- Are not taking yourself too seriously… (We like to have fun, it is part of our core values.)
- Are not a fire fighter with short term focus (We are developing for the future while caring for each other. )
…then you might be the perfect fit!
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Talent Acquisition Advisor
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.