Summer Student Logistics Department
Date: May 9, 2019
The student will be responsible for supporting the logistics department to meet the needs of our customers and internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge in customs and/or logistics in an office environment would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in working in an advanced computer system environment (E1, SAP) would be an asset
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities working in a high-performance team culture
- Team player who is a quick learner and detailed oriented
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Summer Student Logistics Department
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.