Sales Manager, Personal Care, G4
Date: July 1, 2019
Location: Burlington or Oakville
Brief: The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving and generating budgeted revenues, utilize his/her professional sales management experience to support a team of account managers who’s focus will be on the development of our business in Ontario and Quebec. This role will consist of regular travel throughout Ontario and Quebec, assisting our sales team and participating in the development of business relationships. This includes development and implementation of a growth driven business strategic plan based on a strong understanding of industry trends and customer needs.
- Lead a team of sales professionals to achieve and exceed budgeted revenues within budgeted expense target
- Empowers and coaches the sales team to ensure they are performing at their full potential
- Assist sales team in the application of our strategic sales programs, sales tactics and protocols
- Support Account Managers internally to ensure adequate understanding of customers’ needs and fosters collaboration
- Appropriate planning and resourcing of sales activities to ensure effective coverage in assigned market
- Develop and maintain strong connection with key stakeholders at accounts, suppliers and industry sectors
- Lead annual business planning process in close collaboration with marketing
- Responsible for all People Management responsibilities
- Maintains high level of engagement within the sales team
- Minimum 5 years’ previous experience managing sales teams
- Previous experience working as a sales professional
- Having a Personal Care technical aptitude would be an asset
- Experience in strategic account management focused on value propositions
- Undergraduate degree or diploma preferably in personal care, health science or nutrition
- Ability to manage a group of sales professionals and play a facilitative role
- Exceptional listening and coaching skills
- Proven track record fostering people performance and development
- Proven business acumen
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability in achieving sales targets and KPI’s.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Valid drivers’ license
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Sales Manager, Personal Care, G4
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.