Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Date: November 28, 2018
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist provides a comprehensive set of expert level regulatory services to Quadra business groups to facilitate compliance with pertinent government regulations impacting the chemical distribution sector. This includes close interaction with marketing and sales groups to ensure the compliant introduction of new products.
- Key role in the regulatory screening of new products in a chemical distribution environment. This will encompass a wide diversity of industry sectors and associated Canadian use regulations (industrial, food ingredient, personal care and pharmaceutical ingredient products).
- Establish and maintain contacts with suppliers, customers, government regulatory authorities. Participate in various industry association activities which mirror Quadra’s diverse industry sector involvement.
- B.Sc. Chemistry or equivalent science background
- 6+ years of regulatory affairs experience in the chemical distribution industry
- Expertise in completing CEPA New Substance Notification submissions
- Experience in additional legislation (i.e. drug and explosive precursor regulations, fertilizer regulations, Canadian WHMIS/transportation safety regulations, and US TSCA requirements)
- High standard in communication skills
- Self-directed to interact with suppliers/customers and government departments to investigate and determine regulation compliance solutions
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive incentive plan.
Subject: Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, etc.
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.