Receptionist – 1 Year Contract
Date: November 1, 2019
Brief: We are currently looking for a Receptionist for our Burlington office.
We are looking for a dynamic and organized Receptionist for a one (1) year contract for our office in Burlington, Ontario.
We are looking for a professional candidate who will fits well with our great culture whom has experience in a similar role.
- Maintaining a professional looking reception area at all times, making sure no confidential information is visible in the work area
- Greeting employees and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Ensuring sign in procedures and protocols are followed
- Answer and route all incoming calls
- Coordinating all office activities (meetings, visitors, special events, etc.) and to manages boardroom(s) readiness at all time
- To arrange catering for meetings and special events
- Assisting with local car fleet management (exchange of vehicles, winter tires, gas cards, etc.)
- Processing of Mail (Incoming, outgoing) and processing of courier on a regular basis (preparation of bills, envelopes, call courier)
- Manage local office supplies and kitchen supplies
- Assist with any special projects as needed for various departments (Marketing, symposiums)
- Communicating with local service suppliers (ie, cleaners, landscapers, etc.) to ensure requirements are met
- Weekly filing
- Customer invoicing on 3rd party portals
- Assist corporate office administrator as required (Documents changes, Right Fax, routing web requests)
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant, Administrative Coordinator or Receptionist in a dynamic environment
- Have a related post-secondary education in office administration or related field
- Excited to contribute towards a high-performance culture, accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and to manage multiple tasks and projects at once
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint; to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
- Oral and written bilingualism (French / English) is an asset
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Receptionist – 1 Year Contract
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.