Receptionist / Customer Service Support – 6 Months Contract
Date: March 6, 2019
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to enhance our team in the Burlington facility.
Reception duties include answering and directing calls, greeting visitors, distributing faxes and mail, filing, ordering supplies, maintaining various spreadsheets, strong multitasking skills, overall being willing to tackle whatever is thrown at you with confidence, creativity and integrity. The ability to deal with couriers and a variety of other office duties including support for Customer Service. Handle incoming calls from both internal / external customers professionally and confidentially.
- Minimum 2 years relevant Reception/customer service experience
- Ability to support and build strong relationships
- Ability to problem solve, make decisions, handle pressure, work with a sense of urgency and set priorities while working in a high-performance team culture
- High school diploma
- Strong multi-tasking and very good listening skills
- Well-organized and able to manage time effectively
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Detail oriented team-player; self-motivated; ability to handle pressure
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Professional dress code and presentation required
- This position requires the right individual to maintain outstanding professionalism in person and over the phone to customers, suppliers and employees
- Bilingual: French and English (preferred but not required)
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Receptionist / Customer Service Support – 6 Months Contract
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.