Product Manager, Personal Care, G4
Date: July 1, 2019
Location: Burlington or Oakville
Brief: The Product Manager role at Quadra is a blend of “marketing” and “procurement” functions and includes the following responsibilities.
- The “supplier relationship manager” identifies and provides reliable and competitive supply of products for our target markets
- Responsible for the ongoing market development and sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio
- Central role in working very closely with the company’s sales force team and balancing company objectives, customer requirements and supplier expectations
- The champion in knowing his/her key products and markets
- A champion in effectively launching new product supplier additions and product lines across the company
- Builds strong ties and relationships with the sales force on the basis of trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation between each other
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in a Personal Care environment
- General technical understanding of the Personal Care industry with an ability to deliver training and presentations to sales team/clients
- Undergraduate degree or diploma preferably in the personal care, nutrition or health sciences
- Proven experience analyzing markets and developing marketing plans
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as a sales professional
- Professional procurement accreditation an asset
- Proven business acumen
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence others
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Product Manager, Personal Care, G4
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.