Product Manager – Energy Group
Date: June 4, 2019
The Product Management role at Quadra is a blend of “marketing” and “procurement” functions. The “supplier relationship manager” identifies and provides a reliable and competitive supply of products for our target markets. The champion in knowing his/her key products and markets. Ensures sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio. Builds strong relationships through trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation with the sales force.
- Responsible for the ongoing market development and sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio
- Central role in working very closely with the company’s sales force team and balancing company objectives, customer requirements and supplier expectations
- The champion in knowing his/her key products and markets
- A champion in effectively launching new product supplier additions and product lines across the company
- Builds strong ties and relationships with the sales force on the basis of trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation between each other
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in chemical product management, with an emphasis on managing global commodities
- Previous experience as a sales professional
- Proven experience analyzing markets and developing marketing plans
- Professional procurement accreditation and supply/purchasing training an asset
- Experience in the natural gas and refining markets would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in Engineering, Science or Business related field
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence others
- Valid driver`s license
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Product Manager – Energy Group
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.