Product Manager – Nutritional and Functional Ingredients (PM2)
Date: November 1, 2018
Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario, Quebec
Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary or Vancouver
Two positions available. We have a vacancy for a Product Manager for our Nutritional and Functional Ingredients, which can be based in either Montreal, Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver. The Product Management role at Quadra is a blend of “marketing” and “procurement” functions.
- The “supplier relationship manager” who identifies and provides reliable and competitive supply of products for our target markets
- Champion in knowing his/her key products and markets
- Ensures sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio
- Builds strong relationships through trust, credibility and collaborative cooperation with the sales force
- Minimum three years previous experience in chemical or ingredient product management an asset and/or previous experience in ingredient distribution
- Two years previous experience as a sales professional would be an asset
- Proven experience analyzing markets, and developing marketing plans
- Professional procurement accreditation an asset
- Post secondary education in a Science or Business related field
- Proven business acumen
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Fluency in French would be an asset (Quebec)
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence others
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including an incentive plan, pension plan and company vehicle.
Subject: Product Manager – Nutritional and Functional Ingredients (PM2)
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.