Product Coordinator for Health and Personal Care Group (G4)
Date: July 8, 2019
Brief: We have a vacancy for a Product Coordinator for our Health & Personal Care Group (G4) based in Vaudreuil.
Responsible for inventory monitoring/control and placing replenishment orders with suppliers. This person will be expected to closely monitor customer product demand and pro-actively adjust inventory and procurement levels as needed in close communication with Sales and Product Managers. This person will work closely with domestic and foreign suppliers to ensure timely delivery of orders and resolve issues that may arise during the ordering and delivery process. This person will be expected to run and analyze several system generated reports as part of their normal daily and weekly responsibilities to help make informed inventory and purchasing decisions. Individual may also be required to work on special projects or be involved in regular support tasks for the company outside of their regular responsibilities as Product Coordinator.
- Previous experience in role involving inventory control and procurement, and experience working closely with suppliers
- University degree or post-secondary education
- Experience in the Chemical/ Ingredient Distribution environment, or the pharmaceutical or personal care industry would be asset
- Experience working with an SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards environment
- Advanced computer skills and comfortable to work with spreadsheets/reports
- Detailed oriented, proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and able to contribute to a high performance team culture
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Product Coordinator for Health and Personal Care Group (G4)
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.