Marketing and Technical Service Coordinator, Energy
Date: January 1, 2020
Brief: The Marketing and Technical Service Coordinator position is an entry level role within the Quadra Energy group. By joining Quadra, you will discover that working for a leader in the supply of gas processing chemicals can create endless learning opportunities for you.
You will also experience firsthand how a successful family run business operates in the highly competitive landscape of the Oil and Gas industry. At Quadra, you will find challenges that excite you and career development opportunities which can build a lifelong career.
The Marketing and Technical Service Coordinator will play a pivotal role in the company’s marketing team. The candidate will be able to apply acquired technical knowledge to sales and marketing campaigns in order to support our efforts to increase our market share in the Canadian and U.S.A. energy processing sector.
The Marketing and Technical Service Coordinator is a newly created position within the Quadra Energy group. We are looking for a candidate which will be able to drive the evolution of this new role. This is a great opportunity to influence and help direct the group’s digital footprint.
- Support the account managers and product managers in their efforts to increase market share
- Document the value of the technical support provided to customers
- Maintain and administer the various analysis databases, which includes data management and report preparation
- To articulate the story of the Quadra Energy brand to the online world
- Formulate new ideas on how to provide value-based technical support to strategic customers
- Creating digital content which highlights the milestones achieved by the Energy group
- Promote digital content through social media platforms which are relevant to our business
- Develop and implement a search engine optimization strategy
- Drive traffic through the Quadra Energy website
- Being the lead on value capture creation and documentation
- Report any changes in business trends, customer complaints, competitor’s activity and any expressions of customers satisfaction or dissatisfaction
- To keep abreast of competitor product knowledge and competitive activities
- Maintain and develop product technical documentation
- With input from the commercial team, author articles and white papers which can be posted on the Quadra website, social media platforms and conferences
- Participate in training seminars and conventions to enhance technical knowledge, as authorized by the Business Manager
- Be an integral part of the commercial team to help expand our market share in the Canadian and U.S.A. gas treating segment
- To liaise with the appropriate people in the Quadra organization to ensure a satisfactory level of customer service is maintained
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering or Marketing
- 1 to 2 years work experience in the oil and gas processing industry, or related field
- Knowledge or passion of the oil and gas industry and associated technologies
- Storytelling, writing and editing skills
- Experience with Google AdWords and social media
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Willingness to travel within Canada and the US if required
- Valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Strong analytical skills
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Marketing and Technical Service Coordinator, Energy
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.