Inside Sales Representative, Health and Personal Care
Date: November 4, 2019
Region: Ontario, Quebec
Location: Vaudreuil or Burlington
Brief: We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to fill the role of Inside Sales Representative for our Health and Personal Care division.
We are looking for a candidate who will participate in improving the sales effectiveness of our external sales team by redirecting attention and overall management from small accounts to internal sales.
The candidate will provide a continuous supply of leads and prospects that are identified, qualified and seamlessly communicated to the external commercial team where appropriate.
We are looking for a candidate who will fit well with our culture and be interested in a long career in professional sales.
- Acquire a good working knowledge of all the products for which the group sells, as well as Quadra services, and maintain this knowledge up to date
- Fully identify and qualify potential new accounts and assess Quadra product needs in the assigned territory, ensuring that they are not already covered by a sales representative
- Work in an organized and efficient manner in terms of time and thus allocate as much time as possible for contacts with prospects and sales opportunities
- Maintain detailed records of contacts and commitments of potential and existing clients
- Maintain monthly contact with key assigned accounts
- Prepare and submit sales forecasts
- Complete and submit to the Business Manager or Sales Manager an updated report on the territory plan, including the previous quarter’s achievements
- Report any changes in business trends, customer complaints and defections, competitor activity and any expressions of customer satisfaction
- Participate in training to improve sales productivity
- Attend sales meetings as directed by the sales manager
- Develop and maintain a minimum of 5 key development accounts at any given time
- Plan pre-call schedules on important accounts in the territory with the sales manager
- Maintain detailed records of prospects and customer contacts.
- Keep abreast of the knowledge of competing products
- Maintain a record of sample submissions with client test results and resulting actions
- Build credibility and generate customer trust through professional conduct at all times
- Have a post-secondary diploma or college diploma and/or bachelor’s degree in Science or Chemistry
- Proven experience in Food, Pharma or Cosmetics
- Dealing directly with external customers would be an asset
- Detail oriented, multi-functional with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Have acquired strong computer skills (ideally with a CRM like Salesforce and be able to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
- Ability and determination to seek out and pursue new business opportunities and make cold calls and prospect over the phone
- Self-starter, independent, entrepreneurial and the ability to work independently and handle pressure as well as in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and skills
- Ability to motivate oneself, demonstrate autonomy, learn new technologies and adapt to new situations
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Inside Sales Representative, Health and Personal Care
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.