Innovation Manager, Brand and Insight
Date: November 1, 2019
Brief: We are currently looking for an Innovation Manager, Brand and Insight to bring new ideas to our Nutritional & Ingredients market.
Our Oakville facility specializes in the development, commercialization and production of high quality and functional food ingredient dry blends, sold across a variety of market segments.
We are currently looking for an experienced manager that will closely work with our Nutritional & Functional Ingredients group to created innovative solutions.
Reporting to the Business Manager, Nutritional & Functional Ingredients, this role supports innovation within our blending business, while also leading innovation and insight platforms, including digital marketing, for our full Food Ingredients distribution business.
- Responsible for our Research & Development department, in collaboration with the R&D Manager who manages the group directly
- Understand, manipulate and draw conclusions from internal and external data sources relating to marketing, innovation and consumer trends
- Support the marketing team (Product Management & R&D Manager) to better understand consumer and trend data as well as insights critical to building strategies and go-to-market plans at both the portfolio and Quadra Ingredients brand level
- Leverage market insights to support innovative product and concept development promoting our full product range as well as our manufacturing capabilities
- Develop, execute and track innovation platforms across the Food Ingredients business, supporting business growth targets
- Support the sales team with market intel and develop customer-facing presentations to advance our customer relationships and business partnerships, in conjunction with growing our opportunity pipeline
- Present to customers and other industry personnel, as well as internally, in an engaging manner
- Network and interact with the Marketing Manager, Sales Management and the Corporate Communications Director, to develop and execute a tailored external marketing campaign for our Food Ingredient business, with strong emphasis on digital marketing
- Champion an innovation culture and mindset
- Build strong ties and relationships with colleagues on the basis of trust, credibility and collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Marketing or other related fields
- Proven experience in business to business marketing (with digital marketing experience being an asset)
- Previous managerial experience in R&D, Innovation or Marketing
- Experience in Food Ingredient Manufacturing or Distribution
- Excited to contribute towards a high-performance culture, accustomed to a fast-paced environment
- Sales experience is an asset
- Strong, experienced and engaging presenter
- Proven business acumen and commercial knowledge
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated research skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint; to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
- Oral and written bilingualism (French / English) is an asset
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Innovation Manager, Brand and Insight
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.