Date: December 1, 2019
Brief: Quadra Chemicals is currently looking for an executive assistant to support our President and our Chief Executive Officer.
We are looking for a person who wants to invest for the long term in a fast and dynamic environment. The person sought will be responsible for, among other things, the administrative management of the daily activities of the President and the Chief Executive Officer as well as monitoring activities with the other members of the Executive Committee.
As this is a brand-new position within our company, the individual will have the opportunity to expand their mandate over time.
- Manage the agendas of the President and CEO; schedule and plan meetings
- Assist members of management in the management and coordination of their daily activities according to established priorities
- Plan, coordinate and organize certain meetings and events (internal and external), including logistics management
- Welcome and take care of visitors upon their arrival
- Coordinate all business travel arrangements
- Manage documents, correspondence and filing as required and control the confidentiality of documents
- Prepare agendas and produce minutes of certain meetings
- Prepare and complete expense reports
- Write and prepare corporate presentations on Power Point or any other software in the Office suite
- Write, adapt, design, update and/or translate certain documents and presentations in French and English
- Write letters, corporate communications, minutes and memos
- Post-secondary degree in a relevant field (administration, office technology or any equivalent combination)
- 5 to 8 years of experience as an administrative assistant preferably in a position with senior management
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Perfect bilingualism (English and French) both orally and in writing
- Ability to synthesize complex information
- Excellent organizational skills, flexibility and diplomacy
- A strong sense of confidentiality and the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative, judgment and ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Executive Assistant
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.