Document Management Specialist
Date: March 1, 2019
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic individual to enhance our Q&A team.
- Document control specialists store, manage and track company documents
- The document management specialist is responsible to maintain valid and accurate product related documentation
- Copy, scan and store documents
- Maintains document validity through the life cycle of the product
- Identify and investigate the need for documents of various types and classify them in the appropriately
- Proactively reach out to both internal and external stakeholders to update documents prior to expiration
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure customer requests are met
- Answer questions from internal stakeholders on company documents
- Ensure that documents go through an approved review and approval process before being stored
- 1-3 years experience in document control systems
- Education, Preferably Science Degree, Nutrition, Pharmaceutical, Quality Assurance
- Candidate would possess a Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Advanced verbal and written communication
- Ability to be proactive in identifying issues and taking action
- Ability to work effectively in a cross functional team
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret information using good judgement
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong computer skills
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Document Management Specialist
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.