Customer Service Representative
Date: October 1, 2019
Brief: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic person to enhance our team of Customer Service Representatives in our Vaudreuil location.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for effectively communicating with our customers, taking orders and tracking them. This person will also be responsible for communicating with our sales team to maintain the highest level of customer service.
We are looking for someone with a positive and professional attitude who will ensure a dedicated and impeccable customer service.
- Take orders and process them in our computer system (JD Edwards)
- Ensure the validation of information on purchase orders
- Ensure that customer requests are handled satisfactorily and in accordance with company guidelines
- Assist customers with orders, suggest products, different lots, etc.
- Track all orders and ensure they are at the appropriate status
- Work closely with sales representatives to connect to customer issues
- Read and understand all customer activities for the strategic accounts in the customer tracking database
- Manage account maintenance
- Review various weekly / monthly reports
- Regular communication with logistics and procurement functions to ensure customer’s requirements and operational requirements are met
- Work in synergy with other departments to ensure full customer focus
- Internal sales for assigned accounts
- Bilingual (French and English) spoken and written
- Professional, detail-oriented, motivated and proactive
- Relevant experience as Customer Service Representative (2-3 years)
- Post-secondary or college diploma
- Ability to work independently and to multitask
- Desires to work in an environment where decisions must be made quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Be comfortable using the ERP system and computer software
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Customer Service Representative
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.