Customer Service Representative
Date: September 1, 2019
Location: The Woodlands
Brief: Responsible for coordinating front line customer orders and inquiries. This person will be expected to enter, and closely monitor customer orders / requests and pro-actively communicate updates and changes to customers.
- This person will work in direct collaboration with Sales, Product Managers, Products Coordinators and Business Services to ensure timely response, delivery of orders and resolve issues that may arise during the ordering and delivery process
- This person will be expected to run and analyze several system generated reports as part of their normal daily and weekly responsibilities to help make necessary internal communications and follow-ups
- Individual may also be required to work on special projects or be involved in regular support tasks for the company outside of their regular responsibilities as Customer Service Representative
- Occasional travel, including to Canada, may be required
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in role involving order management / customer service
- Experience in Chemical Distribution environment and/or Oil & Gas Industry would be an asset
- Diploma of College Studies or University degree education. Specialization in administration or marketing would be an asset
- Experience working with SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards, Salesforce Environment
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and follow-up skills
- A creative thinker able to set priorities and contribute to a high performance team culture
- Superior ability to problem solve, make decisions, handle pressure, work with a sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented, proven analytical skills and able to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial individual, dynamic, professional, self-motivated with leadership skills
- Ability to support and build strong partnership and relationships with the commercial team
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Superior interpersonal and emotional intelligence
At Quadra, being a ‘Great Place to Work’ and doing the right things to have our entire employee team feeling highly engaged, has always been a critical part of our success. Quadra provides appropriate training, and a competitive benefits package which includes incentive, health plan and 401K plans, etc. Come join us!
Subject: Customer Service Representative
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.