Date: May 3, 2019
To connect the marketing policies with elements of gathering & evaluating information, setting (including increasing/reducing) credit limits and collecting receivables with the objective of ensuring that profits are maximized within established corporate guidelines.
- Experience, at least 3-5 years in collection
- Knowledge of accounting (account reconciliation/accounting basic) & collections
- A completed college degree (DEC) in Administration, Finance option required
- English and French grammar and spelling above average
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Lotus Notes and Excel & comfortable with JD Edwards environment
- Strong organizational skills and very detail oriented
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills (phone & email)
- Computer skills, especially in Excel are required
- Integrity: Respecting confidentiality of info; honest objectivity in formulating credit decisions
- Initiative: Search for new and better methods of reporting and dealing with customers, commercial team and initiate improvements in automation and efficiency
- Communications: Ability to communicate with customers/staff whether written or oral (requires tact and understanding)
- Ability to handle pressure and stressful situations
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Credit Analyst
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.