Date: May 7, 2019
The Cost Analyst performs cost analysis with responsibility for analyzing a variety of different situations, involving a wide range of factors affecting cost such as currencies, inbound and outbound freight, duties, etc. The Cost Analyst plays a key role in providing the right information on each transaction, making sure that all costing items are attached to the given transaction.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Diploma of College Studies or University degree education in accounting
- Experience in cost adjustment is an asset
- Experience in Finance / Accounting
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn new computer systems (e.g.: SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards environment)
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- A creative thinker able to set priorities and contribute to a high performance team culture
- Superior ability to problem solve, make decisions, handle pressure, work with a sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented, proven analytical skills and able to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial individual, dynamic, professional, self-motivated with leadership skills
- Proven ability to be a team player
- Superior interpersonal and emotional intelligence
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Cost Analyst
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.