Date: February 1, 2020
Brief: Our Oakville facility specializes in the development, commercialization and production of high quality and functional food ingredient dry blends, sold across a variety of market segments.
The Cost Analyst, Blending role will be based in the Oakville manufacturing facility and reporting to the Category Manager. As part of the cross-functional Blending Support Team, we are seeking an individual with exceptional data manipulation skills, an analytical mindset and strong appreciation for delivering business results.
- Build strong ties and relationships with colleagues on the basis of trust, credibility and collaboration
- Closely monitor customer demand (trend analysis) and pro-actively recommend optimal finished good inventory levels
- Cross-train and provide back-up to Blending Support Team colleagues
- Network and interact with the Procurement Specialists and Product Managers across the Food Ingredients business to ensure a high level of understanding regarding our raw material cost position
- Responsible for detailed costing, price and profit analytics, in addition to other tasks related to finished goods. This includes regular cost/price reviews and processing of price changes, in collaboration with the Category Manager
- Set up new items finished good items within our system
- Support the Blending Category Manager with business analysis as required
- Track finished good contracts and stocking agreements
- Work closely with the Procurement Specialist and Scheduling Specialist to ensure we deliver on both company and customer expectations
- Accustom to a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Detail oriented individual
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in Food Ingredient Manufacturing or Distribution
- Experience working in Oracle/JD Edwards environment an asset
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Proven experience analyzing business metrics
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently
- Superior organizational and problem-solving skills
- Team Player
- University degree or Post-Secondary Education
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Cost Analyst, Blending
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.