Date: October 1, 2019
Brief: The Blender Operator is responsible for careful preparation of products for the blender, including measuring and weighing ingredients according to recipes and ensuring accurate mix time while adhering to all Good Manufacturing Practices throughout production procedures.
- Loading and unloading ingredients in blender bowl
- Operating mixing machinery and equipment
- Participate in team and supervision meetings
- Participate in all required training such as but not limited to WHMIS, AODA and Health and Safety
- Labelling bags and packaging of food products
- Stacking and lifting of heavy bags (repetitively up to 25 kg)
- Packaging of food products
- Work safely, report all workplace hazards and follow all Quadra Health and Safety policies and procedures, Occupational Health & Safety Act; participate in all health & safety training provided by Quadra
- General cleaning such as but not limited to sweeping & mopping floors and cleaning warehouse racks
- Use of motorized equipment such as but not limited to forklift equipment
- Assisting other warehouse/plant staff with various duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Plant Manager/Production Supervisors or management
- High School Diploma
- Ability to meet physical demands, including reaching, bending, walking, standing, and performing repetitive actions
- Ability to lift up to 25 kg, on a regular basis throughout the shift
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Self-motivated; willingness to take initiative and accept responsibility with minimal direction
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans.
Subject: Blender Operator
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.