Account Manager, Performance Adhesives and Specialties
Date: December 1, 2019
Brief: We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to fill the role of Account Manager for our Performance Adhesives and Specialties Group.
The candidate will bring to this position his or her professional sales experience to maintain a territory with a strong focus on attracting new customers.
It would be an asset to have an established network of relationships in the industrial adhesives market, particularly for packaging in general, product assembly and industrial rubber applications on substrates.
We are looking for a candidate who will fit well with our culture and be interested in a long career in professional sales.
- Increase sales to new and existing customers and retain existing customers within its sales territory
- Prospecting for new potential customers
- Identify key decision-makers and their needs
- Manage customer relationships in accordance with Quadra’s core values and strategic vision
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers / influencers to maintain current sales and develop new opportunities
- Secure new business opportunities, negotiate new contracts and/or the renewals of existing contracts
- Achieve or exceed annual sales and margin targets
- Develop and use internal and external resources, enhancing Quadra’s reputation for service excellence
- Sell Quadra’s superior quality product line to potential customers during routine visits
- Support and collaborate with the sales team when calling customers
- Contribute to industry events
- Participate in troubleshooting and process optimization opportunities
- Manage tight deadlines and after-hours emergencies
- Provide proven presentation and written communication skills at development meetings, demonstrations or training sessions
- Ability to adapt to a fast-pace and constantly changing environment
- Weekly reports and daily planning
- Have a post-secondary diploma or college diploma (ideally in business, commerce or science)
- Ability to motivate oneself, demonstrate autonomy, learn new technologies and adapt to new situations
- Oral and written bilingualism (French / English)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- High degree of organization and planning
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust with clients
- Recognized organizational and problem-solving skills during the development, monitoring and closing of sales opportunities
- Be willing to travel up to 70% of the time, including sleeping outdoors
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Proven track record of sales growth and customer retention
- Experience in customer acquisition and business development
- Experience in the industrial adhesives market with a knowledge of the manufacturing sector (an asset)
- Be motivated, able to work independently and show initiative
- Understanding of mechanical processes and ability to solve problems related to the application of adhesives in order to find solutions
- Have acquired strong computer skills (ideally with a CRM like SalesForce and be able to work effectively with the Office 365 suite)
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Account Manager, Performance Adhesives and Specialties
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.