Account Manager, Ingredients
Date: August 1, 2019
Brief: We are currently recruiting for an energetic and highly motivated sales professional that has an established network of relationships within the nutritional and functional industry to fulfill the role of Account Manager for our Ingredients group, based in Quebec.
The ideal candidate will bring a strong professional sales background in order to maintain a territory with a significant emphasis on new business development and interested in a long-term career in professional sales. We are looking for an individual that brings passion, personality and the drive and diligence we need to serve our customers. The role consists of regular travel throughout the assigned region, promoting Quadra’s products and services. This includes development and implementation of a team driven, strategic business plan based on a strong understanding of industry trends and customer needs.
- Developing sales with both new and existing customers in addition to maintaining existing customers in the sales territory
- Manage key customer relationships, in line with Quadra’s core values and strategic vision
- Meet or exceed annual sales and margin objectives
- Develop and utilize internal and external resources, showcasing Quadra’s reputation for service excellence
- Sell Quadra’s superior product line to potential customers through routine customer visits, joint calls and participation in industry events
- Assist with customer troubleshooting and optimization opportunities
- Possess a high degree of organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Bring proven presentation and written communication skills
- Adapt to a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Manage tight timelines and deal with after hour emergencies
- Qualify key decision makers and their needs
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with key decision makers/influencers to obtain repeat and new sales
- Cold calling potential customers
- Weekly reporting and scheduling
- Post-secondary or college degree in Food Science, Commerce or Sciences
- Minimum 5 years directly related sales experience
- Willingness to travel 25% (with some overnight)
- Advance skills with Office tools, including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Valid driver’s license
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Account Manager, Ingredients
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.