Account Manager, Ingredients
Date: September 6, 2019
Location: Edmonton or Calgary
Brief: We are currently recruiting for the position of Account Manager for our Ingredients group, based in either Delta, B.C or Edmonton / Calgary, Alberta. The candidate will bring their professional sales background in order to maintain a territory with an emphasis on new business development. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional that has an already established network of relationships in the nutritional and functional ingredients industry. We are looking for a candidate who will fit well in our culture and is interested in a long-term career in professional sales.
Developing sales with both new and existing customers in addition to maintaining existing customers in the sales territory.
- Post secondary or college degree in Food Science, Commerce or Sciences
- Minimum 3-5 years directly related sales experience
- Willingness to travel 40 % of the time (overnight)
- Proven computer skills
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Valid drivers license
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Account Manager, Ingredients
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.