Account Manager, Health and Personal Care
Date: January 1, 2020
Brief: We are currently looking for a dynamic and motivated professional to fill the role of Account Manager for our Health and Personal Care Group.
The candidate will bring to this position his or her professional sales experience to maintain a territory with a strong focus on attracting new customers.
We are looking for a candidate who will fit well with our culture and be interested in a long career in professional sales and business development.
- Increase sales to new and existing customers and retain existing customers within its sales territory
- Weekly reports and daily planning
- Establish and maintain customer relationships with key decision makers/influencers to maintain current sales and develop new opportunities
- Manage key customer relationships in accordance with Quadra’s core values and strategic vision
- Secure new business opportunities and negotiate new contracts and renewals of existing ones
- Identify key decision-makers and their needs
- Achieve or exceed annual sales and margin targets
- Develop and use internal and external resources, enhancing Quadra’s reputation for service excellence
- Sell Quadra’s superior quality product line to potential customers through routine visits, joint calls with the sales team and participation in industry events
- Participate in problem solving and optimization opportunities for customers
- Demonstrated presentation and written communication skills
- Manage tight deadlines and manage after-hours emergencies
- Have a university degree in business, commerce or science
- Adapt to a complex and constantly changing environment
- Ability to motivate oneself, demonstrate autonomy, learn new technologies and adapt to new situations
- Ten (10) years of experience in customer acquisition and business development in a similar role Proven track record of sales growth and customer retention
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Have a high degree of organization, planning and multi-tasking
- Ability to establish a relationship of trust with clients
- Recognized organizational and problem-solving skills during the development, monitoring and closing of sales opportunities
- Be willing to travel up to 40% of the time, including overnight stay
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Be motivated, able to work independently and show initiative
- Experience in CRM (ideally SalesForce) and with the Office suite;
- Bilingual (French / English) would be preferable
Quadra is a Platinum member of the Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Account Manager, Health and Personal Care
Quadra welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Please note that we will only contact candidates selected for an interview. No phone calls please.