Date: October 1, 2017
Alberta, British Columbia
Calgary or Delta
The Product Management role at Quadra is a blend of “marketing” and “procurement” functions.
The “supplier relationship manager” identifies and provides a reliable and competitive supply of products for our target markets.
- Responsible for the ongoing market development and sustained profitable growth of their product portfolio
- Central role in working very closely with the company’s sales force team and balancing company objectives, customer requirements and supplier expectations
- The champion in knowing his/her key products and markets
- A champion in effectively launching new product supplier additions and product lines across the company
- Builds strong ties and relationships with the sales force on the basis of trust and credibility and collaborative cooperation between each other.
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in industrial chemical product management
- Proven experience analyzing markets and developing marketing plans
- Minimum 5 years previous experience as a sales professional
- Professional procurement accreditation an asset
- Post secondary education in Science or Business related field
- Proven business acumen
- A willingness to travel overnight, up to 40% of the time
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and influence others
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, full benefits, etc.
Subject: Product Manager
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.