Customer Service Representative
Date: August 16, 2017
Responsible for coordinating front line customer orders and inquiries. This person will be expected to closely monitor customer orders / requests and pro-actively communicate updates and changes to customers. This person will work closely with Sales, Product Managers, Products Coordinators and Business Services to ensure timely response, delivery of orders and resolve issues that may arise during the ordering and delivery process. This person will be expected to run and analyze several system generated reports as part of their normal daily and weekly responsibilities to help make necessary internal communications and follow-ups. Individual may also be required to work on special projects or be involved in regular support tasks for the company outside of their regular responsibilities as Customer Service Representative.
- Minimum 5 years experience in role involving. Experience in the Chemical Distribution environment and/or Oil & Gas Industry would be asset.
- Diploma of College Studies or University degree education. Specialization in administration or marketing would be an asset.
- Experience working with SAP or Oracle/JD Edwards environment.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and follow-up skills.
- A creative thinker able to set priorities and contribute to a high performance team culture.
- Superior ability to problem solve, make decisions, handle pressure, work with a sense of urgency.
- Detailed oriented, proven analytical skills and able to multi-task.
- Entrepreneurial individual, dynamic, professional, self-motivated with leadership skills.
- Ability to support and build strong partnership and relationship with the commercial team.
- Proven ability to be a team player.
- Superior interpersonal and emotional intelligence.
Quadra provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive incentive plan.
Subject: Customer Service Representative
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.