Corporate Account Manager, Energy
Date: July 7, 2017
The Corporate Account Manager works with a portfolio of incumbent and potential key customers to facilitate sustainable, long-term business.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY –
- Cultivate and maintain strategic customer relationships
- Sell to a portfolio of key accounts
- Assist in the implementation of Quadra’s value offering to leverage business from key customers
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS –
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the structure, culture, and needs of key customers
- Prospect and expand Quadra’s corporate customer base
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key decision makers in assigned customer base
- Coordinate and promote the collaborative involvement of company personnel including technical support, product management, customer service and management resources in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations.
- Meet forecasts for sales and strategic objectives in accounts
- Lead the planning/implementation process for Strategic Acct Development
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Develop high quality and detailed proposals for large RFPs
- Develop and present business reviews to key customers (Quarterly, Annual)
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to influence positive outcomes for the company
- 5+ years of successful corporate sales experience; preferable in Oil and Gas
- Business or technical Degree an asset
- Proven record of building strong multilevel relationships within Head Office customers
- Computer savvy
- A coachable and adaptable personality is a must
REQUIRED TRAITS –
- Ability to build rapport
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- High Endurance
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, a company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Corporate Account Manager, Energy
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.