Account Manager, Natural Gas (USA)
Date: July 14, 2017
Quadra seeks a Natural Gas Account Manager for our energy group who will be responsible for managing a key territory in Quadra's growing energy business in the US.
Quadra seeks a Natural Gas Account Manager for our energy group who will be responsible for managing a key territory in Quadra’s growing energy business in the US.
There are numerous opportunities for the candidate, as Quadra is aligned with motivated technology leading partners, underpinned by strong manufacturing bases and solid internal resources.
We are looking for candidates who will fit in well with our culture and interested in a long term career in professional sales. Ideally, the candidate will bring a professional sales background in order to maintain a territory with a significant emphasis on new business development. We are looking for an individual that brings passion, personality, technical abilities, and the drive and diligence we need to serve our customers. Quadra will invest in the right individual to further develop sales or technical skills necessary for this position.
The role consists of regular travel throughout the Midcontinent Region, consisting of, but not limited to: Oklahoma, Southern Kansas, and North Texas, promoting Quadra’s products and services. This includes development and implementation of a team driven, strategic business plan based on a strong understanding of industry trends and customer needs.
- Manage key customer relationships, in line with Quadra’s core values and strategic vision
- Meet or exceed annual sales and margin objectives
- Develop and utilize internal and external resources, showcasing Quadra’s reputation for service excellence
- Sell Quadra’s superior product line to potential customers through routine customer visits, joint calls and participation in industry events
- Assist with customer troubleshooting and optimization opportunities
- Possess a high degree of organization, planning, and multi-tasking skills
- Bring proven presentation and written communication skills
- Adapt to a complex, rapidly changing environment
- Manage tight timelines and deal with after hour emergencies
- Qualify key decision makers and their needs
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with key decision makers/influencers to obtain repeat and new sales
- Cold calling potential customers
- Weekly reporting and scheduling
- Undergraduate degree or diploma preferably in chemistry, engineering, science, or business would be an asset.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in an outside business development & technical sales role selling to the natural gas processing industry.
- Operational, managerial, or other midstream processing experience would be an asset
- Proven ability to drive new sales; prospecting, qualifying customer’s needs and expectations. delivering presentations, qualifying concerns and closing
- Proven ability in achieving sales targets and KPI’s
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time including overnight travel
- Proven computer skills and comfortable working in Excel
- Valid driver’s license
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including incentive and pension plans, company vehicle, etc.
Subject: Account Manager, Natural Gas (USA)
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.