Account Manager – Industrial Group
Date: October 1, 2017
We are currently recruiting for the position of Account Manager for our Industrial Chemicals group, based in Delta, British Columbia. The candidate will bring their professional sales background in order to maintain a territory with a significant emphasis on new business development. We are seeking a highly motivated sales professional that has an already established network of relationships in the Pulp and Paper and industrial chemicals market in British Columbia. We are looking for a candidate who will fit well in our culture and is interested in a long term career in professional sales.
- Undergraduate degree or diploma preferably in chemistry, engineering, science or business degree would be an asset and/or
- 5 years sales experience in the industrial chemicals market with a focus on Pulp and Paper accounts
- Proven organizational and problem solving skills during the development, follow-up and closure of sales opportunities
- Proven track record in sales growth and business retention
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time including overnight travel
- Proven computer skills and comfortable to work with Excel
- Valid passport
- Valid driver’s license
Quadra is one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada and provides a competitive benefits package, including an incentive plan, pension plan, and company vehicle.
Subject: Account Manager – Industrial Group
No phone calls please. Only candidates with relevant qualifications will be contacted.