We are proud to be a member of the "Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada", as well as a Platinum member of "Canada's Best 50 Managed Companies".
Human Resources Generalist
The Human Resources Generalist supports in the strategic goals of the Human Resources division and the overall organization by providing full organizational support in all of areas of HR including but not limited to; recruitment and orientation process, training and development, onboarding, employee relations, HR programs and policies.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the successful candidate will be a broadly skilled HR Professional looking for a growth opportunity.
- Experience providing front-line HR consultation and developing partnerships throughout the organization; providing day to day advice and counsel on HR related matters
- Respond to all inquiries regarding employment issues, HR policies, etc. to all levels of staff in addition to providing proactive advice and recommendations where possible
- Full involvement with recruitment process from collaboration of job postings and advertising, developing interview questions, screening of resumes, coordination of interviews, interviewing candidates and reference checking
- Excellent judgement, analytical and problem-solving skills in establishing strategies and resolving HR matters
- Ability to deal with sensitive and highly confidential human resource issues
- Establishing HR Metrics through data retrieval
- Develop and provide recommendations for streamline policies and processes
- Assist in the orientation and training programs of all new hires including reviewing policy manual, benefits plan, enrolment process, employee programs, etc. to ensure rapid onboarding
- Serve as an organizational trainer for HR initiatives
- Coach, support, and challenge leaders and managers in the application of HR policies and practices, provide advice and guidance on HR issues
The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor of Commerce degree preferably in Human Resouces Management
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proactive with solid prioritization and organization skills
- Proven experience in training and onboarding
- Proven experience with employee engagement programs
- Fluently bilingual in English and French
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Able to travel up to 25% overnight
Quadra offers challenging opportunities for talented, engaged people to grow and succeed. We encourage our employees to use their talents and fulfill their career goals. Quadra provides an environment in which our employees can enjoy career paths filled with success and personal growth. Quadra provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive incentive plan.
If you are interested in joining our successful organization where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, please submit your resume to: