We are proud to be a member of the "Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada", as well as a Platinum member of "Canada's Best 50 Managed Companies".
Technical Service Representative
Quadra seeks aTechnical Service Representative for our Industrial Group (MINING). We are looking for candidates who will fit in well with our culture and interested in a long term career in professional sales or marketing. This particular role consists of supporting Account Managers & Product Managers across Canada and key U.S customers in a technical development role.
- Undergraduate degree in Metallurgical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years metallurgical mill experience
- Knowledge in both precious and base metals
- Knowledge of flotation and frother chemistry
- Experience with Smelting, refining and Tailings would be an asset
- Technical ability to perform float tests and frother tests, including lab analysis and summary reports
- Willing to travel minimum 50% of time (overnight)
- Natural business sense
- Proven advanced computer skills
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and handle pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate both in English and in French would be an asset
Quadra provides an excellent remuneration package, including a competitive incentive plan.
If you have a long-term interest in this position and meet the qualifications, please send resume along with a letter of intent to Human Resources at:
Quadra Chemicals Ltd.
Technical Service Representative (Mining)